Friday, September 30, 2011

Yippee!!! It's Friday!



This has been one very long week!  Somehow  I managed to get through it drama and all.  I am getting super excited about my orientation seminar on Monday.  I can't wait to get the ball rolling.  Food choices have been rough this week, but I am getting better.  


I have been reading a great book by Dr Robert Sewell, It is super informative and actually a good read.  I ordered it on my Kindle (which I love) the other night and I am almost finished.  I hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Friday!!!




Cheers,
Robin Wine Girl

6 comments:

  1. I will have to check it out... thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're reading, doing research, and learning all you can before your surgery! I just know that you will succeed with your band - especially because of what you're doing now in the preband stage - good for YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this up - I'm definitely going to get my hands on this book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - new follower via Lapband Gal. I look forward to following your journey. I Hope the seminar goes well. I'm sure, like the rest of us, you will find this a great decision for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading and learning about your band before you have it is truly the best thing you can do for yourself!

    I am glad you found something informative that is getting you emotionally excited about the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I downloaded a sample on my Kindle. Loved it! Next pay day I will be getting this book! Great suggestion! My surgery in the first week of December and I intend to read this book totally by then!

    How did the seminar go? So excited to hear all about it!

    Happiness!

    ReplyDelete