Friday, September 16, 2011

This might just work

I must say that I feel good for the first time in a long time today. Work was really hard today with a lot of frustration, but I was able to handle it and that is a good thing for me. This journaling on a blog might be what I need.
Last night I wrote my first entry and it was LONG. So long that I archived it and posted the entry that you saw. There was something cathartic about writing it all down because I felt so much better when I finished. It must have carried over to today because like I said, I feel good for the first time in a long time.
The other day I gave in and bought some new clothes in a larger size (Old Navy size 18) as all of my clothes didn't fit. The weight came on so quickly that the clothes I just bought about a month ago no longer fit. It took a lot of me to buy the size up and surprisingly I actually enjoyed it. Maybe because I only went up the one size rather than the two that I thought. So I wore my new clothes today and I felt good about it. Maybe I feel good about the larger clothes because I know they will be big again someday soon?
Food today was ok- I am going to be honest here, so no judging me please.
3 small chocolate chip cookies I found in the break room
1 large cup of coffee with a splash of cream and 2 equals
1 regular size all fruit Peach Perfection Jamba Juice
1 glass of wine so far
Who knows whats for dinner. I'll let you know what I end up with later.

Cheers!
Robin Wine Girl


2 comments:

  1. I agree that journaling/blogging really takes a load off. Though I don't know you, just wanted to tell you I'm very much in the same boat! Feel free to stop by my way! I think you'll find we have a lot in common!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! I am looking forward to following you throughout your journey. Hopefully I will be there soon!

    ReplyDelete