Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Whoop Whoop its Tuesday!

Whoop Whoop its Tuesday night!!!!  Yeah, I know not that much to be excited about.  I am excited though because my first seminar with a Bariatric Surgeon is next Monday!  That's less than a week away.  This seminar will mark my first step, well after registering for it, to becoming a bandster!!!  Hip Hip Hooray!


Cheers!
Robin Wine Girl

8 comments:

  1. :) Yay for you! I remember my visit like it was yesterday... hehe it was in June and surgery is just two weeks ago! Congrats on your first step :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Just like Jessica said it was just like yesterday that I had my first appt. It will go faster than you think, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Super excited for you! Won't be long now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting. I remember my first very well and it really got me excited about the process!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very good day!! Here ya go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoop! Whoop! is right!! Some days the journey seems excruciatingly long, other days it seems that it is flying by! Enjoy every blessed step of this journey to a healthier new YOU!!!

    I am so excited for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! I can't wait to be one of the crew! You all inspire me so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes! I would do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete