With all this time and lack of cash I am just stuck in the house. I wander around, consider where to hang a picture (I moved in 4 months ago and I still can't decide where to hang a picture!) look at facebook, go to the bathroom, make another iced latte, watch some HGTV, wander around, go to the bathroom, check facebook, eat something with lots of stress and anxiety, consider getting dressed, wander around, check facebook, finally get dressed, go to the bathroom, think about going to Target or like today get a $20 foot massage, repeat all of the above until dinner time. Never do I accomplish anything, but I looked at your aunt's entire photo album that you were tagged in just ONE photo on facebook, learned how to faux paint, about the real estate market in Dallas, Tel Aviv, and Seattle, and how to refinish a table.
This is SAD! For the single ladies with no kids, what do you do on weekends? I need something!
Cheers!
Robin Wine Girl
Check out meetup.com
ReplyDeletelots of fun stuff there :)