I have been known as the "wine girl" in my circle. I would meet friends of friends and they would say "Oh you're the wine girl, how cool!" It became who I was, so much so that I lost my appreciation of it. That is when I quit my job, went to Thailand then came back and settled in Sac Town. Since I know longer work in the wine biz, I have lost a bit of myself - the wine girl.
I know that when I get banded I will lose the other part - no more wine drinking. During my journey I hope to find me again, the girl who is about Robin, not just my profession or my affinity for wine. I may lose the wine and the weight, but I really hope to gain myself back in the process.
Cheers!
Robin Wine Girl
Love the whole post, but the last sentence is just wonderful! Go you!
ReplyDelete