Thursday, September 15, 2011

Here goes nothing...

I am not really sure why I am starting this blog about the need to get thin. I would much rather write about wine, my dogs, fashion, make up, travel or crafting. Those are all fun things and getting thin isn't, or is it? Maybe I can make it fun. I am hoping I can and this will be a place for me to put my thoughts, share my fears, document my accomplishments, calm my anxieties and most of all keep me accountable for my actions. I plan to use this blog as a tool to help me as I embark on this journey to being happy and healthy again.

Today I weigh as much as I did the last time I decided to get thin. I can't do what I did the last time to lose weight as I am still upset with the outcome. This time I am seeking medical intervention and I hope to get the Lap Band. I have taken the first step and I have signed up for a seminar on October 3rd with a local surgeon. Wish me luck and I will check in soon.

Cheers!
Robin Wine Girl

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and so glad that you started a blog too! :) You have my cell# in case you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started my blog as a weight loss journal. It has morphed into.. well.. me! My blog is called "The Rest of my Life" and my life is more than just weight loss - I am anxious to see where your blog takes you!

    ReplyDelete