Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Week Two Update

So far I have lost 14 pounds since my surgery and I'm pretty happy with that number. I made it through week two and week one of pureed foods. I have two more weeks of pureed foods before I can move onto soft solids. I've been tracking my food and exercise through a really cool ap on my phone - that I'm sure you all use called My Fitness Pal. I really like it and its super easy to use. I'm staying on track and getting my protein in. I average between 70 - 90 grams per day. My doctor is happy with my progress so far, so, so am I.  
I'm also keeping myself accountable by taking a picture of my food.  I'm still not getting any better at my photography, but I am staying accountable. I forgot a couple of meals, but I think they were just protein drinks and they all look the same anyways LOL! Since I'm restricted to protein drinks and pureed foods, I've mostly been having soup. If it was originally a chunky soup I through it in the blender for a couple seconds before heating it up.


Here is last week's slideshow of my meals.

Cheers!
Robin

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your accountability with the food pics :)

    Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are things going for you? hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are doing well. :) Have you had a fill yet?

    ReplyDelete