Fur kid post warning!
The other night when I weighed myself I grabbed my Chihuahua, Izzy and weighed both of us, then I weighed myself alone. She came in at a whopping 11.5 lbs! She should be less than 7lbs. She doesn't look that big but wow is she heavy! I don't feed her people food and even though I don't measure my food, I measure hers to less than 1/4 cup in the am and pm, but she has ballooned over the past year. From the top down and the side she looks like a football. Maybe it is sympathy weight?
Her older sister the boxer, is at a healthy weight, but maybe Izzy got my fat genes?
That's all for tonight.
Cheers!
Robin Wine Girl

What a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe's not fat, she's fluffy. ;)
ReplyDeletehaha! Love her!
ReplyDeleteHaha, my dog needs a lap band too!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDelete